Location: Stavanger ID: HQ00008840
- Responsible to develop and contribute creating a Disposal tool / digital tools for tracking and execution of all types of disposals, including the possibility of a “one stop shop” Disposal functionality in new SAP.
- Work according to and contribute to development of material management procedures/processes.
- Manage all Company disposals (Sales, scrap, donation) and contribute in identifying surplus from all functions and assets.
- Develop a good corporation and workflow with all Company Inventory storage locations, including 3rd party vendors.
- Responsible to implement and improve Disposal procedure in the organization by training, continuously inform, monitoring compliance, educate and make the organization aware of disposal processes and procedures.
- Any other activity that is relevant for this position.
- Formal academic background in Inventory Management fundamental concepts, Warehousing / Distribution, Inventory trading, or related fields, supported by sufficient material management and equipment / materials experience
- Minimum 10 years’ experience from material management, inventory management or other relevant SCM roles.
- Experience with SAP
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Experience with LEAN and digital workflow
- Excellent organizational, planning and reporting skills.
- Structured and motivated self-starter with the ability to deliver results with minimum direction and supervision.
- This role requires both a strategic thinker as well as a pragmatic doer
- Ability to work creatively, turn plans into reality, in a demanding environment.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to deliver results with minimum direction and supervision.
- Experience in working across disciplines and cross-functional teams
- Good communication and listening skills, excellent command of English language.
- Good presentation skills and facilitation skills.
- One-team attitude.