Location: TBD ID: HQ00008818
- Perform technical engineering work in all phases of the well projects in order to ascertain safe and efficient operations.
- Prepare subsea operation procedures for the well, follow-up the operation, analyse the performed work and contribute to the experience transfer in the well project.
- Contribute to the drilling and completion technical work.
- Participate offshore in the preparation and execution of the subsea operations.
- Follow up with equipment supplier, monitor reporting and report progress or delays.
- Follow up engineering deliverables and ensure delivered in compliance with company technical requirements.
- Perform tasks in accordance with the business management system.
- Ensure continuous improvement during planning and operation phase of the subsea operations
- Seek lessons from suppliers, other operators and within Company.
- Where necessary initiate and contribute to improvements of the relevant mandatory and guiding documents.
- Keep overview of all external cost related to the planning and execution of the subsea operations.
- Make sure that risk evaluation is used in relation to the conceptual design decisions.
- Ensure documentation and log of all decisions of importance, including change processes documented using company electronic tools (PIMS).
- Identify and handle dispensations and non-conformances where necessary.
- Ensure a good communication with all groups in the project.
- Document and maintain interface management between all stakeholders within subsea equipment delivery.
- Engineering degree from university or college
- Minimum 5-10 years of relevant experience from drilling and well related work for subsea wellhead and X-mas tree equipment on Norwegian continental shelf.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective communication both technical and commercial.
- Open and transparent communicator, proactively seeking advice from others and share own experiences with group.
- Good knowledge of the English and the Norwegian language.
To be decided