Field Engineers - Mechanical , Field Engineer - Process
Location: Stavanger ID: HQ00008736
Field Engineer - Mechanical
- Detail the SOW in field prior to demolition and follow up during execution of refurbishment equipment and finally installation and commissioning.
- Yard/Field Engineer will be feeding the Engineers with all info/photos detailed plan for the SOW.
- The field engineer also needs to get familiarized with all the equipment & Process systems
- Follow up equipment/scope on yard
- Detailed tag understanding and knowledge, pumps/El.motors/Transmitters/Gearboxes/Coolers/Heaters/JB/Filters/Flanges/cuplings ect
- Detail Knowledge of process system functionality
- This is mainly an onshore position as the ship is at yard and will be transferred into the dry-dock
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from Norwegian Continental Shelf with good understating of Norwegian Regulatory and DNV Requirements
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Field Engineer
- 1 Extensive knowledge with Mechanical Equipment
- Extensive knowledge with Process System, Equipment & Pipelines