Location: Dubai/Stavanger ID: HQ00008696
- Represent Client at the fabrication site
- Fabricator client: Bluewater which has a contract with Customer which includes EPC responsibility
for a new turntable including marine transport to Stavanger.
- Verify safe fabrication of the turntable to project specifications with minimum carry-over
- Coordinate with Client project team for support both remote and with a program of site visits
- Follow up turntable integration at Customer including the execution of any carry-over/punch list
- Approx. 600 Te of fabrication including procurement of bulks
- Includes mechanical completion and pre-commissioning, load-out, sea-fastening and sailway
Education, experience and competence
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Education or training in a construction technology related field is preferred.
- 10 years+ working experience as a professional in oil & gas business
- Competent skills and experience in planning and execution within Mechanic Completion,
Construction, Preservation, Commissioning, handover Processes.
- Able to show leadership in site safety practices and behaviors
- Understanding of fabrication procedures and quality systems
- Extensive knowledge and competence within own discipline and demonstrate thorough
understanding for own business area
Dubai with minimum 3 months follow on in