Location: Stavanger ID: HQ00008685
- Assisting with monthly payroll input and checks for completeness and accuracy.
- Complete checking and validations to ensure that Client payroll system is aligned. Investigate variances.
- Support of sickness process, updates in NAV, reimbursement of sickness, parental benefits as required.
- Calculate parental leave for HR and employees when requested.
- Input of overtime and other payments into Client system
- Ensure that monthly reports in respect of employee ‘Energize Award’ scheme are received from source. Compile figures to report annual taxable values through payroll before end of year reporting.
- Assist HR team with pension administration and reconcile payments against payroll on a regular basis.
- Ensure that 3rd party payment to benefits providers, court orders, Unions are made on time to avoid penalties being applied.
- Continually review and update payroll SOPS as necessary
- Client SAP ensure payroll journal postings are completed and that payroll accounts are correct
- Work with Finance to clear any payroll account queries.
- Good Norwegian payroll knowledge and experience of processing payroll for larger volume companies
- Experience of automated and integrated payroll systems including Norway SAP Payroll system and Workday preferred, but not essential.
- Strong knowledge of Norwegian payroll legislation, Norway Holiday pay-out processing and end of year processes
- Able to perform manual payment calculations to ensure that the payroll system is calculating correctly.