Location: Stavanger ID: HQ00008683
- Establish job card entries in IFS.
- Make man-hour estimations for planned SOW.
- Prepare MTO for the job-cards.
- Describe installation method/sequence and any dependencies to other works.
- Report Progress on job card preparation.
- Review safety issues related to execution of the planned work and assess the need for SJA.
- Review the requirement for special tools and equipment for execution of the job.
- Participate in discipline internal check of completed job cards.
- Provide discipline lead with input to weekly/monthly reports.
- Verify that latest revisions of drawings are used, prior to issuance of job-card.