Location: Bergen ID: HQ00008595
- Detail engineering electrical system including drawing and documentation in different phases.
- Work preparation, issue work packages
- Internal control and discipline control of drawing and documents
- Vendor follow up, including being package responsible engineer
- Update of engineering TAG/DOC register both Aibel and customer systems
- Estimation of discipline task, based on technical descriptions
- Provide input for layout of equipment, cable and cable trays.
- Technical college, Bachelor of Science or Master of Science
- Education within electric power (elkraft) an advantage
- Experience from offshore-related projects, both green field and brown field
- Experience with Equinor technical requirement and systems is an advantage
- Experience with CAD systems as E3D/PDMS, Microstation, is an advantage
- Experience with systems as generator control panel, VSD, el.motor, UPS, is an advantage
- Newly qualified resources will be evaluated if they have experience from field work within EIT or relevant education
- Safety course/training for offshore including valid health certificate