Location: Stavanger and Fornebu ID: HQ00008446
- The consultant will be a part of the small and dedicated central team responsible for the EurekaX digitalization program, and will report to VP Digitalisation.
- Company's digital program organization consists of three portfolios of digital initiatives, each owned by a portfolio owner from the line organization.
- The consultant’s primary responsibility will be twofold: (i) support the overall program in execution and planning (ii) support the portfolio owner day-to-day in achieving their deliverables. - In addition, the consultant is also expected to support on the following tasks:
- Be a link between the portfolio owner and the central digitalization team
- Change management
- Administration of the program, including planning and facilitation of program specific events
- Contribute to shaping digital priorities in Aker BP with the central team and management sponsors
- Facilitate strategic discussions on digitalization topics
- The candidate will typically have 3-5 years of working experience
- Experience from driving a change program in an organization (Program Management Office, improvement program, implementation, cultural change, project management etc.)
- Strong interest in the use of digital technology and demonstrated ability to learn the use of new technology
- Some relevant experience from the oil and gas industry, or other asset heavy industries
- Masters degree or equivalent, preferably within engineering
- Experience with IT and data analysis is a plus
- Experience with the use of agile working methods is an advantage
- Analytical mindset and focus on value creation
- Ability to convey complex information easily
- Satisfies Company's SAFER values: Enquiring, Responsible, Predictable, Committed and Respectful
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with peers, management, and cross-functional teams, in both Norwegian and English
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management
- The primary location Stavanger, but some work at Fornebu is also to be expected.