Commissioning Planner & Coordinator
Location: Stavanger ID: HQ00008434
Commissioning Planner & Coordinator
- Work together with the Planning Lead and Project Completion Manager to develop and maintain the Offshore Integrated Plan for the Projects Completion & Commissioning Phase. Integrated Offshore Plan combines delivery line scopes such as Topside Modifications (Brownfield), Drilling and Wells, SPS and SURF installation.
- Cooperation with the Alliance`s key planners ensuring that detailed delivery line / alliance schedules are customized and developed timely and with good quality.
- Facilitate regular planning meetings with delivery lines / alliances to monitor development of detailed plans, identify key interfaces and raise SIMOPS issues between different parties.
- In case of schedule changes that influence other delivery lines, communicate the changes and the implications clearly so awareness is raised across the project and detailed schedules are updated accordingly.
- Maintenance of POB requirements for the Offshore Commissioning
- Highlighting key Commissioning and TAR activities in the Ærfugl offshore integrated plan.
- Develop project schedules and set performance baselines according to corporate requirements
- Develop a project Call Off procedure and process for Commissioning Support
- Ensure coordination and Call Off of Commissioning support during execution across Alliance`s and Company
- Build and run schedule risk models and provide schedule risk reports at relevant points in the project or sub-project (at a Decision Gate or as part of a Baseline Schedule Revision exercise for example)
- Provide analysis and review of schedules supplied by contractor companies, internal corporate business units and/or alliance partners as appropriate
- Monitor, control and report project status at regular intervals throughout the project lifecycle
- Highlight potential schedule risks and/or opportunities and recommend mitigating or exploiting actions for each
- Provide input to Corporate Business Controlling Group as part of the Long Range Planning process as required
- Perform schedule close-out activities according to corporate requirements
- Set objectives and goals for his / her area of responsibility in order to contribute to achieving the objectives for the project to which they are assigned
- Any other Planning related activities as prescribed by the Project Manager(s)
- An engineering qualification to degree level is desirable but not essential
- Minimum of 5yrs experience in a similar senior/lead planning position (10yrs if no engineering qualification is possessed)
- Have an in-depth understanding of offshore development project execution methodology and the associated Decision Gate processes
- Be an advanced user of Industry Standard planning and scheduling software (Oracle Primavera is the Company primary planning environment)
- Have experience of building and running risk models using Primavera Risk Analysis, Deltek Acumen or Safran Risk
- Self-starter with a strong delivery focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Should have a strong team ethic
- Be fully open to new ideas and methods of working
- Strong and effective communication skills. Willing to receive/give constructive feedback.
- Flexible and adaptable to handle changing priorities and new tasks
- Open minded team player with ability to influence, share knowledge and interface with a wide range of teams / disciplines / strategic partners
- Driving continuous improvement, using Lean methodology, towards providing a best in class planning service
- Ability to recognize and solve problems, make decisions and drive progress
- Behavior in accordance with Company “SAFER” values