Commissioning Engineer - Telecom - Prepare step-by-step C
Location: Stavanger ID: HQ00008412
Commissioning Engineer - Telecom
- Prepare step-by-step Commissioning Procedures for Telecommunication equipment
- Be familiar with project Completion requirements and project EIT Design (P&ID/SLD/Block Diagram/Loops/IO’s) and project system boundaries.
- Be familiar with PCS/PIMS for generating status reports and uploading in system Check records complete.
- Review Job packs generated by Engineering and link to relevant Tag Event(s) in PCS
- Linking of job cards to Commissioning Packages.
- Responsible for perform check of all MCCRs and CPCLs installations and update PIMS.
- Ensure that correct PIMS management reports are used (ref. Job cards, MC, Punch, RFCC, RFOC, etc.).
- Responsible for checking of Commissioning SPIR and that SPIR are available
- Teknisk Fagskole,BCS /MSC Education
- Minimum 5-8 years experience working in Norwegian projects
- Experience with Norsok Standard