Location: Stavanger ID: HQ00008023
- Work according to and contribute to development of material management procedures/processes.
- Manage Inventory clean-up efforts and counting schedules.
- perform optimization of stock items
- Interface with internal customers in planning demand for inventory capacity and levels.
- Accountable for all inventory cyclic counts are established and carried out for all AkerBP inventory at all inventory locations.
- Contribute in identifying and execution of Disposals (sale, donation or scrap of equipment).
- Participate in yearly slow moving/spare part exercises to secure correct inventory types- and levels.
- Continuously inform, educate and make the organization aware of processes and procedures.
- Develop and work with all AkerBP Inventory storage locations, including 3rd party vendors.
- WorkMate/SAP responsible for the Inventory Management Module.
- Involve in and understand Drilling & Wells and Subsea operations.
- Proactively identify process gaps and decide best action to close gaps.
- Implement procedures by training and monitoring compliance.
- Assist in designing appropriate strategies for the preservation, maintenance and care of materials.
- Ensure new established lean processes to reflect Inventory Management BMS and improve flow efficiency through new digitalization initiatives.
- Participate in an efficient transition from existing ERP systems to SAP S4/Hana to mitigate operational risk.
- Any other activity that is relevant for this position.
- BS degree/University degree, SCM/Business, or Engineering related field, or equivalent
- Formal academic background in Inventory Management fundamental concepts, Warehousing / Distribution, Transportations, or related fields, supported by sufficient material management experience.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience from material management, inventory management or other relevant SCM roles.
- Extensive experience with SAP or other comparable ERP systems.
- Strong skills in using Microsoft Office suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Experience from D&W and Subsea is preferred.