Mechanical Engineer - Technical Integrity and Operational Su
Location: Stavanger ID: HQ00007999
Mechanical Engineer - Technical Integrity and Operational Support
- The tasks in the sector is related to technical integrity, operations and projects:
- Maintain technical integrity of offshore plants for piping, valves and mechanical equipment.
- Technical support to the operations group onshore / offshore on a day to day basis as well as during times of operational disruptions.
- Project engineer in modification or replacement projects, on facilities in operation.
- Contribute to the development of best practices, technical requirements and work processes within the unit, and in collaboration with the professional ladder.
- Contribute in TTS Sporadic offshore trips.
- Planning and participating in turnarounds.
- Bachelor or Master degree with relevant experience from within mechanical engineering and equipment, piping & layout and valves.
- Operational Experience is required! 3-5 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Good technical and commercial understanding
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- HSE mind-set
- Proactive in terms of change and improvement
- Enthusiastic and open
- Able to handle many simultaneous tasks
- Systematic and focused on traceability Dealing with short deadlines when required
- Ability to live by our safety and security expectations