Location: Stavanger ID: HQ00007987
- To ensure that health, safety and environment as described in "HSE my responsibility" is a natural part of the daily work
- To assess HSE risks related to own work, and to implement and comply with necessary measures
- Ensure that own work is performed according to applicable governing documents in W3 and correct IT applications.
- Ensure that own work is performed according to project schedules and that information is exchanged according to agreed dates.
- Proactively seek information and/or clarification needed from other roles to enable continuation and completion of own work.
- Ensure quality and self-check of own work performed.
- Ensure that changes to own work is handled according to the Change process.
- Only implemented instructions from mandated personnel.
- Reporting of status / progress for own work.
- Contribution to continuous improvements through reporting of Non Conformances and suggestions for improvements.
- Administration of tags i EIS (set up, define control objects, link to activity, datainput etc.)
- Concept evaluation and quality assurance of HVAC system and equipment design versus relevant authority legislation and Shell requirements/specifications
- Preliminary and detail HVAC design development;
- Ductwork design
- Calculation of heat and cooling capacity
- Calculation of ventilation capacity
- Project work in multidiscipline teams
- data sheets
- technical requisitions
- input to Design and study reports
- input System Operation manuals, testing procedures etc.
- ISO drawings
- layouts and plotplans
- evaluate bids, clarification with vendor and follow up deliveries and equipment testing (FAT)
- checking of documentation issued by colleagues
- perform Offshore surveys