Senior Instrument Engineers - Metering
Location: Stavanger ID: HQ00007476
Senior Instrument Engineers
- Take responsibility for conceptual development and detail design of field instrumentation and metering systems.
- Prepare technical specifications, data sheets and documentation.
- Prepare installation-, test- and start-up procedures.
- Extensive contact with Clients and Vendors.
- Follow-up of procurements packages.
- Ensure compliance to relevant procedures and standards for field instrumentation and metering.
- Perform work according to Client’s requirements on time.
- Contribute in preparation of requests to Vendors.
Experience (of minimum 10 years) with Instrument Engineering, including Metering, for Oil and Gas industry and North Sea