Location: Thailand ID: HQ00007425
- Ensure that all construction activities related to Piping are planned, performed and documented in accordance with the project specifications.
- Monitor all Piping constructions activities with emphasis on quality, schedule and HSE.
- Participate in inspections activities according to Inspection and Test plan (ITP) as required, including line walk and punch-out.
- Follow up and ensure that all working environment and material handling requirements are fulfilled.
- Make reports (HSE, progress, Quality, etc.) as necessary or instructed by Construction Lead Piping/Mechanical/HVAC.
- Supervise inspectors in site team.
- Monitor the Receipt, Storage, Protection & Preservation of materials within the discipline.
- Participate in audits/verifications as required.
- Monitor work progress against plans and schedules and highlight areas of concern and possible corrective actions.
- Ensure that Contractors personnel are qualified in accordance with project requirements.
- Assist Contractor with discipline field engineering / construction details upon request or as required. Be proactive and take corrective actions without undermining contractors’ responsibility.
- Interface both with Piping discipline and inter discipline at EPC Contractor.
- Ensure that systems and equipment are protected and preserved throughout fabrication, installation & hook-up phases.
- Ensure that Flange Management, Welding, Flushing, Cleaning & Testing is carried out and documented in accordance with project requirements.
- Ensure that all Pipe Supports incl. attachments are correctly installed.
- Ensure all test equipment is calibrated and within project requirements.
- Review selected drawings and documents issued by EPC Contractor.
- Attend the multidiscipline meetings and ensure MC complete for handover to Commissioning.
- Participate in area/system punch out and ensure correct MC status updated in in ProCoSys.
- Verify the MCCR`s in ProCoSys and ensure that ProCoSys is updated on a continuous basis and reflects the actual status at any time.
- For Piping discipline; ensure experience transfer and necessary support/cooperation within the Johan Sverdrup project and other Equinor Projects.
- Construction sites experience, and specially in piping system installations at site for new platforms.
- Experience in Constructions sites in Asia.