Location: Stavanger ID: HQ00007347
- The Maintenance engineer is responsible for following up/updating of the Preventive and inspection programs in the CMMS and the integrity of the system.
- This includes advising other disciplines with regards to use of the CMMS system. Work cross functionally and interface with other disciplines, functions, tie-in projects to operated assets and operated projects modifications.
- Responsible for following up/updating of the Preventive and inspection programs in the CMMS based on change notifications and analyses (i.e. RBI) and the integrity of the system.
- Contribute to projects regarding maintenance engineering, review and implement maintenance related project deliveries.
- Working knowledge/facilitation of consequence classification.
- Follow-up of/review technical deviations from internal or external requirements including assistance in identifying compensating measures.
- Contribute to/development of best practices and necessary governing documents
- Assistance to fulfil the authorities and company’s requirements for quality assurance, quality control, maintenance, operation and handling information regards to maintenance management
- Participation in regularity studies and use of reliability data bases.
- Developing, implementing and monitoring predictive and preventive maintenance programs
- Evaluates performance trends and identifies improvement opportunities.
- Job is expected to analyse and interpret information and data based on own technical knowledge and expertise.
- Participate in root cause failure analysis on critical process equipment.
- Advises on preventive and predictive maintenance activities for optimization
- Knowledge of statutory rules and regulations for own or related disciplines
- Working knowledge of preventive and predictive maintenance techniques
- The jobholder is expected to apply professional and technical knowledge and expertise using standard techniques to provide specialist support.
- Strong HSEQ commitment & engagement, showing proactive and visible HSEQ leadership
- Actively contributing towards maintaining and improving working environment in respect of both inter-human relations and physical working environment
- High degree of independence is expected and the jobholder is responsible for integrating other disciplines into own work and take a holistic responsibility for own discipline.
- Influence stakeholders (shareholders, authorities, operators, partners, etc.) in various forums
- Ability to coordinate work between multiple interfaces in project team and contractors
- Pro- actively follow up on progress of deliverables
- Team-oriented with ability to build good relationships both internally and externally
- Self organized, self-going
- Good organizing and planning skills
- Flexible and goal oriented
- MSc or BSc in offshore relevant disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience from maintenance engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of experience within the oil & gas industry
- Experience with Norsok Z008, FMEA, RCM and other maintenance related analyses is beneficial
- Relevant project experience and knowledge of the Platform facility would be an advantage
- Fluent in English and Norwegian, oral and written.