Location: Stavanger ID: HQ00007345
- LCI Eng./Lead is responsible for the coordination of LCI related matters within the project, and quality control of delivered LCI from Contractors.
- The LCI-Eng./Lead LCI will contribute to the necessary work processes exist and work well.
- Monitor the formal quality and status of LCI
- Continuously evaluate any deviations from Equinor requirements and propose a solution
- Take part in STID clean-up
- Follow-up LCI progress and plans
- Ensure experience feedback to Equinor base organization on a continuous level
- Participate in handover of LCI to Operations
- Manage and monitor LCI across disciplines
- Support disciplines in LCI matters
BSc / MSc degree
More than 5 years’ experience as LCI Engineer in Oil and Gas projects
Knowledge of Equinor governing document and LCI requirements
Good knowledge and experience in Equinor LCI tools, i.e. TIE, ProCoSys, STID and SAP
Good IT skills, especially in databases
Excellent communication skills and knowledge of the English language
The position will require a considerable degree of independence.
The successful candidates will need to have an eye for details and be structured
There will be extensive contact with both internal and external parties.
Good communication and interpersonal skills are therefore essential
You are hands-on and result oriented You have a high level of integrity