Commissioning Engineer F&G/PSD/ESD
Location: Singapore ID: HQ00007327
JC Commissioning Engineer F&G/PSD/ESD
Johan Castberg development project
Commissioning engineer. fire & gas/process shutdown /emergency shutdown
Develop commissioning procedures, participate on FAT, execution of commissioning.
-Develop commissioning procedures, participate on FAT, execution of commissioning.
-Participate in MC verification to obtain Ready for Commissioning status to secure a smooth transfer of Commissioning Packages from Construction to Commissioning.
-Carry out commissioning preparation checks for all system related equipment.
-Responsible for completion activities related to commissioning package equipment and handover to operation.
-Follow and update commissioning procedures as needed during Commissioning
-Following up punch work in the field and punch list documentation and clearance.
- Ensure that drawings/documents are marked up with changes identified during Commissioning and that as-built documentation is updated according to Site Instructions
- Establish and maintain good cooperation with ATS supplier representatives and Commissioning Subcontractors so that they can complete their scope according to call out request for Commissioning.
- Establish and maintain safe working routines during Commissioning.
- Ensure all work performed in Commissioning is made in full compliance with Client safety regulations to maintain “No Failure” objectives of zero accidents, injuries and losses
- Contribute on progress reporting of commissioning activities according to established reporting
Min 5 years of experience from development of oil & gas industry facilities. Longer relevant experience may compensate for less formal education
Experience from MC and commissioning work in oil & gas industry
Stord from end 2021