Location: Stavanger ID: HQ00007051
- Preliminary and detail process design.
- Steady state process simulation
- Process safety and process control
- Calculation and dimensioning of piping, pressure relief valves, control valves and process equipment.
- Prepare P&ID, line lists and design reports.
- Project work in multidiscipline teams
- Active participation in HAZOP, design reviews etc
- Masters or bachelor degree in Chemistry or process related Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in process engineering within the Oil & Gas industry in Norway
- Proven experience with process simulation and tools such as HYSYS and Flarenet
- Experience with dynamic process simulation
- Experience and knowledge of offshore process and utility system, process safety and process control
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and standards, i.e. NORSOK, PSA, API standards etc.