Location: Stavanger ID: HQ00006987
- Loading or unloading freight.
- Receiving inbound material from outside suppliers and other Baker Hughes plants and field locations.
- Packing and unpacking of goods.
- Stocking received material, as well as completed products and assemblies from in-house production.
- Picking materials, components & products and delivers them to Production or shipping.
- Performing cycle counts.
- Preparing component kits for production, fills orders and supplier subcontract parts.
- Operate forklift and crane.
- Ensure the work area is maintained to a safe and proper standard, through correct handling and storage of equipment and tools
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience of working within a Material Handling or Warehouse role.
- A forklift truck license (T1, T2, T3 & T4) is required for this role.
- Crane Certificate (G4, G11) is required for this role.
- Logistics certificate of apprenticeship. (Logistikk Fagbrev) – Preferred.