Location: Stavanger ID: HQ00006787
- To provide ongoing survey support to SURF/IRM/ Survey projects throughout the project life cycle
- Provide technical and commercial input to tenders
- To ensure that all Survey related activities are undertaken in accordance with Subsea 7 and i-Tech Services HSEQ procedures
- Develop project procedures and quality plans in alignment with Subsea 7 / i-Tech Services processes
- Ensure that offshore personnel requirements are identified and communicated in a timely manner to the Survey Operations Manager and Survey Skillpool
- I dentify required equipment and communicate these requirements to the internal survey engineering support group to ensure timely delivery of equipment to worksites
- Support project during Client meetings
- Attend onshore calibrations and liaise with 3rd. party service providers
- Undertake project briefings/ debriefings during periods of mob / demobilisation with key survey personnel / other project personnel
- To act as liaison on behalf of project both with internal and external interfaces
- Ensure that end of trip reports are closed out in a timely manner with lessons learned being captured and communicated
- Collaborate with other Project Survey and Engineering personnel as required
- Any other duties as directed
- Demonstrable experience in an offshore and/or onshore survey position working in the subsea construction support and inspection industry.
- High level of knowledge and understanding of current offshore construction/IMR/survey techniques and technologies.
- Communication and team working skills are essential together with a high degree of motivation.
- Ability to plan own work with minimal supervision to meet deadlines and other operational requirements
- Flexibility in working hours and location to meet business needs
- High level of competence with common business applications (e.g. Word, Excel)
- Familiar with Eiva NaviPac, Navimodel software or other similar Hydrographic Survey software suites
- Proficiency in use of AutoCAD and ESRI ArcGIS packages preferred but not mandatory