Location: Stavanger ID: HQ00006435
- The purpose of this role is to support the Project Management team with the delivery of a large project.
- Work with the Engineering team to develop practical knowledge and coordinate technical input.
- Work closely with Project Manager to develop a good understanding of Project Management, deliveries, project development process (DPM)and project execution plan (PEP).
- The Project engineer reports to the Project Manager.
- Assist Project Manager and the rest of the project management team on project related matters
- Assist with preparation of risk assessments, method statements and finalised project documentation
- Responsible for handling and processing orders
- Responsible for writing Scope of Work and other technical specifications to contractors
- Give input to the Project Execution Plan (PEP) on quality, communication- and interface management and follow up on assigned responsibilities and tasks
- Define all relevant project Stakeholders and Interfaces for all phases
- Pro-actively manage and follow up the interface register and system (SeaFlex) for the project.
- Monitor status of interface agreements across project and provide regular updates to Project Manager where appropriate.
- Ability to liaise with contractors and suppliers
- Strong organizational skills to help manage projects
- Ability to read and understand engineering reports and drawings
- MSc or BSc in Engineering
- Strong organisational, coordinatinal and administation skills
- Excellent IT skills, including word-processing, PowerPoint, and spreadsheets
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines
- Good numeracy skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrates practical working knowledge of academic engineering skills