Location: Stavanger og Haugesund ID: HQ00006431
- Follow-up of the detail engineering phase for the EPC contract and ensure that work performed by the Contractor is in accordance with contract requirements within the discipline.
- Participate in discipline meetings, follow-up of instrument engineering work, discipline specifications and interfaces.
- Verify engineering progress and quality.
- Focus on Design to Cost vs. ensure safe design.
- Approve vendor package specifications.
- Assist Contractor towards suppliers.
- Review and approve Contractor’s documents. Handle technical queries and NCRs.
- Participate in FAT as required.
- Relevant B.Sc degree, minimum 5 years experience within oil & gas instrument engineering.
- Good communication skills across disciplines Ability to work in a team.
- High ethical standard and adherence to Company's ethical requirements
Project location is Stavanger/Haugesund.
3 days weekly travelling to Asker from January 2019 to Q2 2019.
Minimum 3 days weekly presence in Haugesund after Q2 2019