DIP (Data and Information Professional) - IM Advisor- Modifi
Location: Stavanger ID: HQ00006419
DIP(Data and Information Professional) - IM Advisor - Modifications dept.
- Identify need for, establish and update document control guidelines for modification projects delivery and administration in line with client's strategy and existing client requirements (BMS).
- Communicate and implement said framework for Modification team, and to some extent at interfaces with our Contractors.
- Implement work processes and guidelines in applicable the modification projects organisation according to specifications
- Assist with establishing document control routines when starting up new projects/deliveries and with ensuring that guidelines are followed at project close-out.
- Control that documents contain correct information required to ensure document control
- Take a leading role in preparing and executing transfer of modification projects information from the various old systems used by client heritage companies and in to the systems which will be used by client point forward.
- Provide assistance and training within Information management control and in DMS
- Functionally and formally part of the client Data & Information Management team (DIM).
- Reports day-to day to the VP Modification Projects and is located in the modifications team.
- Interacts with the LCI Disciplines and Alliances as required to ensure business critical information is handled according to requirements.
- Interaction with the project team currently dedicated to transfer of Company from old to new systems.
- Actively promotes a positive team environment, demonstrating shared commitment to the success of the team and the wider project organization.
- Knowledge of DMS systems in use in different phases of the Asset value chain: PIMS Doc. Man., Documentum, ShareCat, ProArc, SharepointLibraries etc.
- Knowledge of document metadata and standardisation used in the industry (NORSOK, DAMA, Dublin Core etc.)
- Understand importance of categorisation of information to ensure we "only keep what is necessary"
- Understand requirements for merging unstructured and structured information to meet digitalisation initiatives
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience