Location: Stavanger ID: HQ00006413
- The SURF Lead Engineer will be responsible for all riser and flowline related activities and deliverables as part of the Subsea scope.
- The SURF Lead will also have the overall responsibility for marine operations related to survey work, and transport and installation of all subsea systems components.
- Serve as SURF focal point for the project organisation, Contractors, Suppliers/Vendors and other stakeholders;
- Lead, organize and coordinate technical activities related to the SURF part of the subsea system.
- Understand project requirements and develop work scopes and associated plans for SURF activities
- Have the overall responsibility for establishment of the SURF related part of the Subsea ITT package for Concept studies, in close liaison with the Senior Subsea Lead, Facilities Lead, Contracts & Procurement Manager and other interfacing disciplines.
- During the Select phase follow-up of awarded studies with contractors in order to optimize value for OMV and the Wisting Partnership.
- Ensure all project deliveries are carried out in accordance with NORSOK specifications, Norwegian regulations and other (OMV) defined practices and management system
- Identify applicable technology requirements and follow up TQP’s
- Secure interfaces towards other areas/contractors are addressed properly and managed in the PIMS interface register
- Prepare SURF Technology Governing documents, system philosophies and operating manuals
- Contribute in establishing budgets and plans and report work activities accordingly
- Deliver SURF input to OMV internal and license decision support packages.
- Plan ramp-up of the Subsea discipline in close cooperation with the Senior Subsea Lead for following Wisting project phases, and prepare for execution and delivery.
- Minimum 10 years Subsea project experience from different phases, preferably minimum 4 years from oil company.
- In depth competencies in flowline and riser technologies including interfaces to other disciplines.
- Experience with front end design aspects as well as construction, installation and commissioning experience in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- In depth knowledge of the contractor and supply market for SURF components and services, and proven liaison with contractors and suppliers from previous Subsea projects.
- In depth knowledge of provisions set by PSA and other applicable Norwegian authority provisions and requirements, as well as design codes relevant to engineering, design, construction and installation of umbilical, riser and flowline systems.