Location: Haugesund ID: HQ00006380
- The Tender Estimator function is required on each tender in order to ensure accurate, timely & value added and benchmarked cost estimate.
- The function contributes to the effective set-up and running of tenders and comprises responsibility for, but not limited to the delivery of complete tender estimates.
- The Tender Estimator will report in a matrix organization to the Project Services Manager.
- On a day-to-day basis the Tender Estimator will report to the respective Tender Manager.
- Prepare the cost estimate input to the tender document in accordance with Client requirements in the ITT.
- Participate in the commercial tender risk assessment process.
- Extract benchmarking data from comparable projects.
- Identification of a cash flow projection for the project execution.
- Commercially minded, focusing on reducing cost understanding the Contract opportunities.
- Contribute in the transfer of the Tender budget to the Cost Management System (CMS) to form the basis of future project monitoring and control.
- Experience as an Estimator
- Commercial experience
- Higher education in Finance
- Excellent skills in MS Excel
- Fluent in English