Senior Structural Engineer - STAAD og PDMS
Location: Asker ID: HQ00006369
Senior Structural Engineer
- Be a team member of the structural discipline and area multidiscipline teams.
- Perform structural design development for secondary- and outfitting steel for both concepts and detail design.
- Perform structural analyses by use of StaadPro/Sesam and hand calculations.
- Engineering draft check.
- Write structural design reports.
- Interface towards other disciplines.
- Fabrication follow-up.
- Management of structural task groups.
- Master Degree
- The candidate must have experience from Norwegian EPC offshore large new build topside projects.
- Experience with Equinor green field projects
- Min. 7 years’ experience and deep knowledge from structural design according to NORSOK and Eurocode.
- The candidate must be an experienced user of StaadPro, MathCad and be able to perform structural hand calculations.
- The candidate must have experience from using PDMS/E3D.
- Extended knowledge within large new build topside EPC structural design development, in particular secondary- and outfitting steel and the corresponding multidiscipline interfaces and coordination.