Structural Discipline Engineer – 3D/2D Design
Location: Stavanger ID: HQ00006255
Discipline Engineer – 3D/2D Design
- Obtain detailed knowledge of the assigned scope of work.
- Contribute to establishment and maintenance of a document development schedule (Level 5) for assigned activities.
- Prepare input to discipline reporting in accordance with project routines, for assigned scope of work.
- Report any change in scope of work to nearest superior.
- Report to Discipline Lead all matters of importance.
- Ensure development of functional design solutions, within assigned discipline activities.
- Implement corrective actions as necessary / as agreed.
- Keep close contact with other disciplines, as required, to secure that chosen design solutions are in accordance with agreement/ common understanding across disciplines for Scope of Work in assigned discipline activities.
- PDMS Microstation
- Seek input and problem solver
- Team player Train others if necessary
- Software Skills: MicroStation, PDMS, TIME
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English